Saturday, August 27, 2011

Pinterest Has Taken Over My Life


It's true.  Pinterest has taken over my life.  If I'm not pinning, I am making stuff I have pinned.  My last project was the balloon wreath shown above for Emily's birthday.  She loved it so much I came home to find all 160 balloons in a pile.  It seems when I said I made a wreath for her she thought it was FOR her.  As in, YAY balloons. Oh well. Her birthday is now past and at least I got a few photos of the wreath intact.  This one is my favorite. Now I know what the look on her face meant....go shopping, so I can rip this apart.  Yep.



8 comments:

Zorina said...

Seriously, right?! PINTEREST, how do we love thee? Hope life is good with you and with summer winding down all the best for fall! --Z

mommy2alex said...

Oh my, that's hilarious! The wreath was FAB while it lasted.
I too am OBsessed with Pinterest, love it so!

Briana Johnson said...

It's so fun hanging with you on pinterest! That is such a cute wreath! You made that? Awesome! She took it apart! Ha! I can't wait to see you scrapbook that picture of her. Adorable!

Cynthia Lloréns said...

This is so funny and I loved !!The wreath was great !!
This is my first time in here and I´m follower now.
I wish a wonderful week.
Kisses and huges from Brazil
Cynthia

Cynthia Lloréns said...

Sorry but I try to be follower and I did not see.
Kisses
Cynthia

Mandie said...

awesome! love it! love that emily pulled it apart! kids are so funny!

~Sasha Farina~ said...

she took it apart? really? was it that easy? it looks 'solid' to me.. but now i'm in trouble, i need to go find lots of balloons! LOL.

Briana Johnson said...

I came to see if you've updated since the balloons pic. Ha ha, I love it when you leave mass comments on my blog! You know, you are a crazy good friend!