Saturday, January 19, 2008

Catch Up - Post One

Doesn't everybody need a blog for their scrapbooking layouts? I didn't think so until recently. It makes it a lot easier to share. Rather than sending emails full of photos, I can now email a link. It's all about simplicity, which is also my style of scrapping. However, that has been evolving lately and I will give the credit to the talented members of Studio Calico.
Studio Calico is the first "kit club" I have ever subscribed to and I have been thrilled. Check out the sneak peeks for February and then ask yourself - how can I pass that up? You can't. Pre-orders for February are no longer available, so you have to be there at midnight (eastern time) of the 28th. That's not such a hardship. The boards will be full of chit chat hilarity, so you may want to check in earlier than midnight (eastern) or how about a few days before and get to know everone.
This is a catch up gallery posting. Here are a few of my recent layouts:





Thanks for stopping by and looking.

No comments: