Saturday, March 15, 2008

Beautiful Girl

The items I used for this layout include: Bazzill Kraft paper, flower ribbon by Michael's, Creative Cafe brad, Dymo labeler/tape, Swingline staples, Kenmore sewing machine for zig zagging and scraps of felt and polar fleece.

This is a layout I did for the current Scrapping with Music challenge. The song is Prince's Beautiful Girl. My friend, Aleida, is a designer for Scrapping with Music. Check out both the websites to see the gorgeous layout she did. It is awesome!
I love Emily
About my layout - I wanted to keep it minimal to let the photo be the focal point. It is not the most perfect photo, but it is exactly how Emily is - full of attitude and covered in frosting a lot ot the time. BTW - Emily is my niece and to me she is a beautiful little chick even when she mushes up her frosting splattered face.

3 comments:

ricanlaw said...

This rocks! I love this. Thank you for partipating and I hope you had fun!

Debbie said...

Love the bright colors and clean design. Thanks for playing along this week!

Unknown said...

This is really beautiful, Denise! I love the bright colors and the great design.