Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Looking Hot


I did this layout at my cousin's house last weekend. It seems the only time I can do any scrapping is at her house, so I am thinking of moving in with her. She has a massive scrapbook room in her basement and a twin bed. Hmmm...I could roll out of bed whenever I am hit with a jolt of mojo. That would be heaven. But reality and my mortgage payment reminds me that I own a home that has a small scrap area. I should at least attempt to make one layout there to justify the use of space or replace it with a recliner, which I would use much more often.

4 comments:

Dawn said...

I LOVE this LO! It makes me smile! :-)

vtpuggirl said...

Hehe, I love your post. It's so true. I'd probably use a recliner more often too! Cute layout!

Greta said...

Wow - will she let me borrow the goggles? I want to look hot like her. Colorful eyewear is always tops in my book. Such a cute layout (and the girl is pretty darn cute too). :)

I have a full-size bed...you could move in with me. My scraproom isn't that spectacular, but with your help, we would make it pretty much the sweetest hang-out in the state.

liz mataraza said...

the answer is...smaller recliner or a cot that you can slide under your scrap table.

or just sell and move in with your cousin.

love the layout. so fun and bright!