Saturday, August 16, 2008

Circle Journal: Layout for Michele's Book



This is for Cindy - my cousin, who emailed me yesterday to say what is up with no new layouts. She gave me the kick in the kiester I needed to put the finishing touches and finish this layout. I have been working on this off and on for a week and finished up this morning. I get a bit uptight about scrapping for others. Since this is for Michele's circle journal, I wanted it to look good. I hope it meets her approval. Basically, the theme is what would you do if you couldn't fail. Just in case you can't see my journaling above I would go back to college and get my degree in landscape architecture. I don't think that will surprise anyone. Hmmm...
FLOWERS
Today I will be participating in a virtual crop that was started by Greta on the Studio Calico website. This is a new venture for me. You crop at home and check in every so often with the online group. So far...i have been chatting more than scrapping. I have my next layout planned in my head and that is all that matters. Well, that is what I am telling myself.
FLOWERS
On a non-scrapping subject...was just recently introduced to this: Pandora Radio. It is awesome. If you like music, you will enjoy this.
FLOWERS
Back to scrapping. I wish you all a beautiful Saturday!

7 comments:

waleska said...

amazing! amazing!! I hope to see more from you this weekend...so 'a little less conversation a little more action' HA! :)

ricanlaw said...

I think it's gorgeous and can't wait till you get your hands on mine.

All That Chit Chat said...

Wow! I just LOVE this album!

Rita said...

Love your CJ entry! Just beautiful! I may have to play next time around...

Sonya said...

Beautiful work!

vtpuggirl said...

I'm chatting more than scrapping too!

Anonymous said...

It is extremely interesting for me to read this blog. Thanx for it. I like such topics and anything that is connected to them. I definitely want to read more on that blog soon.