Sunday, November 16, 2008

Halloween Layouts, Part 1


Just when you think Halloween is behind you...I bring it back to life. This past weekend I blasted through all my Halloween photos, so lucky you will get to see a couple more scary layouts throughout the week. Well, unless you choose to take this as a warning and avoid this place. :o)
WEE
Well, other than that there is nothing too exciting happening here to report. I could make up stuff just to impress you, but my family reads this and they would call me out. Dang family.

9 comments:

Kelly said...

LOVE that pic!!
Gorgeous layout Denise ;o)

Kel xxx

diana albright said...

that LO is fierce, denise! i have some of that Sass paper, and forget lifting, i might just have to copy you outright!

Greta said...

love it! Em's face is hilarious and the house is so cool!! it'll take more than halloween layouts to scare me away. :)

Happy Monday!

Davinie Fiero said...

That Denise, always living on the edge. I am happy you were able to restrain yourself from all that impressive naughtiness. Happy Monday sweets.

Lauren said...

LOVE this layout... the PP works awesome!

Elisa said...

Wow, the haunted house is something out of this world!

Beautiful LO, understated and classy. Feel a scraplifting coming here!

Kirsty Wiseman said...

oh me to copy too and pass it off as my own in this month dt at sc!

vtpuggirl said...

Haha! You crack me up! Beautiful layout, love the colors, just perfect for halloween.

Anonymous said...

ROFL...what was she eating?? Very cute!