and now I'm it. Ummm...we're talking Blog Tag. I can't run. I never stood a chance. LOL! So here goes:
Oh good lord...I have never met a website I haven't liked. Well...I could have blocked out the memory of some. Hmmm... Off the top of my head, right now I dig the following:
Sometimes just completing a layout I like is a challenge, so can I count me? OK - I haven't done a lot of challenges. I actually have been just introduced to them and did one for each of the following:
I don't let myself feel too guilty about things, but I probably should in regard to the following:
- Scrapbook supplies
- Buying art off of ebay
- Scrapping with my cousin, Cindy, at Archivers - not so much a guilt thing though
If I had kids, I would assign the following people in charge of my charges:
- My friend, Jen, who has the best sense of humor and has raised two AMAZING boys
- My sister, Dana, who is fair and knows how to play like a kid
- My mom, who claims to want to be a cookie baking grandma and yet doesn't bake. What's with that?
My imagination. Kidding. I would fill this blog completely with names, because I see creativity in everything.
- Basically, everyone at Studio Calico
- Campbell's soup labels.
- Kidding a little about the last one, but labels, magazine, etc. are often a great starting off point.
Anything that doesn't cling to the voluptuous curves of me. I hate anything that binds. If it does, it's gone within a minute or two. My favorite item right now would be:
- My Skecher slip ons, because I am too lazy to bend over and tie my shoes
- My 99 cent pair of gloves bought from Target. Cheap and thin - perfect for a little warmth and still having the capability to wear them while using my camera.
Now who to tag - that is the question. I choose:
- Penny, who I recently "met" via the 365 Photo Challenge.
- Greta, who should live next door to me.
I completely understand, if either of you would rather not play. :o)