Sunday, February 3, 2008

Boo to You, Dude!

A week ago my cousin, Cindy, and I spent a whole Saturday from opening to close scrapping at Archivers. The above is one of the layouts I did during that time. It just needed a bit of tweaking and I finally found the time to do so this morning. The layout was made using Studio Calico's November kit, Johnny Appleseed with a black cat (Provo Craft) thrown in for good luck. Hmmm....good luck??? All that is needed now is journaling, which will revolve around the title. My nephews and niece like to sneak up and try to scare me. They always yell Boo and I always respond by saying, Boo to you, dude. It just a bit of nonsense.

3 comments:

Sweet Peripety said...

cute!

Steph said...

awe! I love your little cat!

Sharie said...

I really like this layout! Enjoy your weekend!