Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Hello


I guess last night's American Idol hoopla influenced me in the making of this VERY simple card. I love David Cook. I don't care if he wins or not. Actually, if he doesn't win, there is more of a chance that he will come and be my pool boy. I, of course, would require him to serenade me with his rendition of Hello as he fans me with palm fronds. Maybe not, but one can dream, right? Anyway...like I said...very simple card, but it's for my brother-in-law and let's face it...most men could care less about the card. They just want the Hooter's gift card enclosed within it. My joke is that there is no Hooter's card inside. Instead, I enclosed an Archiver's one. I know that one will sit around and then become mine eventually.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY JEFF!
Lest anyone thinks I am that big of a dork...I did not get him an Archiver's card. I got him nothing. He has me for a sister-in-law and what other gift can top that? Plus it is the gift that keeps on giving. Awesome!

7 comments:

diana albright said...

denise, you crack me up!

that card is cute, and having you as a SIL really is all the gift that man could ask for!

Elisa said...

Love the card, simple but elegant and fun at the same time.

Bet BIL is still looking for his gift voucher though... :-)

Sweet Peripety said...

Too funny! Cute card.

Dawn said...

Oh sis...you know that David would be fanning ME!!! Singing to me in some very short swim trunks and some cool shades. Oh yeah, he is damn sexy! He will win! No matter what. Okay, I guess we can share him..a gals gotta rest sometimes, right! LOL!!
I LOVE you card! Very nice and quite the perfect gift! Thanks for making me laugh today, You are awesome!! :-)

liz mataraza said...

you...just make me laugh. too funny! thank you!

Larajc said...

The card is great!

ricanlaw said...

Okay, your card is very very cute. But can I say, it looks like a fancy piece of chocolate. I want to take a bite.