Monday, January 19, 2009

More Than One Reason to Bend


I finally feel like I am on a roll again with scrapping. In December I got a little into my December Daily and everything else was put on hold. I am still working on that blasted Daily, but I refuse to post anymore photos until it is completely done. The above layout was done over the weekend when I was scrapping at my cousin's house. She gave me this cute tree and the layout took off after that point. The tree is a Christmas ornament. I removed a little of the stuffing and thought it was perfect. Perfect in the Denise sense of the word.
BEND
In the non-scrapping realm, tonight I am heading to a local bar. OK...insert laughter here. Anyone who knows me knows I am not a bar fly. I rarely drink. In fact, I can't remember the last drink I had. My reason for hanging out at a bar tonight is to see my godson play in his new band. No longer will I be hanging at teen centers. It seems I have evolved. Not sure it is a step in the right direction though. Wish me luck. His band doesn't go on until 10:30. Tomorrow will be really fun. LOL!

6 comments:

aimee said...

have tonight! love the layout. very clever thing you did with the tree.

AnilĂș Magloire said...

I LOVE that page and the felt tree is so cute.
Have a blast at the bar!

aimee said...

i meant 'have FUN tonight'

Davinie Fiero said...

Denise, I still have *THAT* baton. I will twirl with you any day of the week. If you are attending CHA let me know and I'll pack mine. hahaha.

P.S. I love it when you post on my blog. You are the best.

Tricia Wilson said...

That little tree is darling. I love the way you used it on your layout.

Have fun at the bar tonight. It should be fun to hear your Godson play.

Greta said...

you had me at "tree." I have an obsession with trees and yours is pretty darn cute.

any report from the bar last night?