Thursday, January 22, 2009

Tag...I'm It.

Yesterday I was tagged by Susan Beth with a fun challenge. Here are the rules, which I copied directly from Susan Beth's blog. Proof that I am lazy. :o)

The tag challenge is to :
1.Go to your Picture Folder on your computer or wherever you store your pictures.
2.Go to the 6th Folder, then pick the 6th picture in that folder.
3.Post that picture on your blog and the story that goes along with the picture.
4. Tag 6 other people that you know or don’t know to do the same thing and leave a comment on their blog or an e-mail letting them know you chose them.

This is my 6-6 photo:

Surprisingly, I thought I would end up with a photo from a year ago, but no. This is one of my most recent photos. Last Monday night to be exact. This is from my godson's band's performance at the Fine Line. This was their first performance in front of an audience, since forming. The concert was awesome and the response from the audience was excellent. Dave is probably still walking on clouds!

Well, now I have to chose six people to tag. I will have to figure that out tomorrow. Beware...it might just be you. LOL! Honestly it was fun to do this.

3 comments:

Sweet Peripety said...

cool photo denise!!!!

Sweet Peripety said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Vera said...

that is one cool photo, Denise! Love your LOs, too! You've given me an idea of how to use the SC exclusive paper. Thanks for visiting my blog!